Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Psalm 91

This is wild. I was cleaning up, listening to my Ipod - to that Richard Smallwood song I just wrote about in the last blog post, and I stumbled across a daily devotional that I haven't started reading yet. A church in Pennsylvania sent it to me after a friend mentioned my situation to her college buddy who is the associate pastor there. Well, I got curious and opened it up to give a look at what today's scripture is. And Guess what it's about - Angels. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to. This is more than a coincidence. I feel moved to share. I guess I just stumbled upon my scripture of the day: Psalm 91: 11 - 12. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard  you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Maya,
    I have been following your blog with great interest and admiration. Our families share a difficult challenge; my beautiful wife is a registered nurse who was diagnosed with plasma cell leukemia in late November 2009. She just completed stem cell harvesting and we are now back home in Austin with our children enjoying a "week of rest" prior to transplant. Know that you are not alone, and that you are an inspiration. May God bless you with a speedy and lasting recovery.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete