Thursday, August 12, 2010

So Happy

All I can do is say thank you. I received wonderful news from the doctor today. After two stem cell transplants and 3 or more cycles of chemotherapy, most of my cancer has been wiped out. The official term is "near" complete remission and for my illness, it marks a serious victory. I'm just in awe. I just feel so thankful and blessed - so much more than I can describe here. I don't have the words, so I'll keep this short and sweet. Thank you for all of your prayers. Thank you for all of your support. Thank you for reading. Thank you for caring. I'll keep writing, but I want to make sure I take time out to say thank you. Faith is a powerful thing and a lot of you helped me keep it. God is the ultimate healer and a lot of you helped me stay focused on Him. All I can say is thank you and God is so good.

3 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD!! Yes!! We will continue in prayer. God is sooo GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

    ReplyDelete